The Dreamcatcher - 60 x 30 canvas

Hello dear friends,


How long is it since my last post/creation? 2 weeks again. Not bad, really. I know I should post more often, but I feel that if I don't have anything new to show you, then what's the point? So I hope you will forgive me for not boring you with my presence too often :).
I really don't have much to say about this one, except that I recently saw many dream catchers online, in many shapes and forms, and also included in art creations. And I must confess I got bored with them and I suddenly rejected the idea of including one in any of my near-future creations, basically because I thought there was an overflow of dream catchers :). 
Strangely and soon enough, I woke up one morning with the fixed idea that I should create something based on this idea/concept/object. And I felt so inspired that I started right away. Luckily I had one clock frame left, so I used that as the frame of my dream catcher and then the rest came by itself.
So, it seems that life, in its kindness, shows me that no matter how much you reject something, if it suits you it will fit you :P.
Hope you like it, really:

 



See you soon!